Kaishi Features: Powerful Features for Your Website
Kaishi Starter Template for Shokunin: Powerful features to help you build a beautiful and functional website. Learn more today!
All the starter templates, whether pages or websites are built from scratch using the same principles and features. This means that you can easily mix and match them together to create your own custom layouts and content.
Get started with Shokunin using any of our Starter Templates for building your website or web application.
Kaishi Starter Template has the following features enabled:
- Accessibility Meta-Tags: These meta tags are designed to make the website more accessible to users with disabilities. By setting Accessible Rich Internet Applications (ARIA) roles and attributes, full keyboard control, and no flashing hazard, you can make sure your website is accessible to everyone.
- Apple Meta-Tags: These meta tags improve websites for Apple devices, like iPhones, iPads, and Apple devices. You can change web app capabilities, status bar style, title, application name, and author to improve Apple devices’ appearance.
- Bootstrap CSS: Bootstrap is a popular CSS framework that provides you with a set of pre-designed styles and components. By using Bootstrap, you can quickly and easily create a professional-looking website without having to write CSS from scratch.
- Content Security Policy: This meta tag is used to specify the sources of content allowed to load on the page. It is designed to prevent cross-site scripting (XSS) attacks and other security vulnerabilities.
- Microsoft Meta Tags: These meta tags are designed to optimise the website for Microsoft devices. You can set site verification, application configuration, tap highlight colour, tile colour, and tile image to look good on Windows devices.
- Open Graph/Facebook Meta-Tags: These meta tags allow you to control how your website appears when shared on Facebook and other social media platforms. By setting the title, description, and image, you can make sure that your website looks its best when shared online.
- Responsive Navigation Bar: The responsive navigation bar provides users with an intuitive and easy-to-use interface for navigating the website. It aims to adapt to the size of the screen, making it accessible to users on both desktop and mobile devices.
- Schema.org Meta Tags: These meta tags are used to provide structured data about the website’s content. Setting the name, description, and image on a website helps search engines and others understand the content better.
- Twitter Meta Tags: These meta tags are designed to optimise the website for Twitter sharing. You can set the card type, creator, description, image, site, title, and URL to make their website look good on Twitter.